Joined: 06 Oct 2020
Localisation: New York
|Posted: Tue 6 Oct - 11:45 (2020) Post subject: How do I perform the AOL email settings?
|Hello, welcome to the forum, and it would be my pleasure to answer your question. The AOL email has been around for quite a long time, and you can access the AOL mails on any compatible email client. To proceed with the AOL email settings , you need to fill in the IMAP and SMTP information under the desired fields. However, a few email client like the iPhone mail app doesn't require you to enter the IMAP settings as your smartphone is preconfigured to accept the setting by itself. Otherwise, here is how you need to enter the AOL Mail settings.
AOL email IMAP settings
- AOL email IMAP server: imap.aol.com
- AOL IMAP email Port: 993
- AOL email IMAP security: TLS / SSL
- AOL mail IMAP Username: Your full AOL email address with the domain name as @ aol.com
- AOL mail password: Your full AOL email password
AOL email SMTP settings
- AOL SMTP server: smtp.aol.com
- SMTP Port: 465
- SMTP security: TLS / SSL
- Username: Your complete AOL email address
- AOL Password: Your AOL Mail Password.